What it Means
To mark and celebrate 15 years of diplomatic relation and friendship between Bhutan and Australia, the Royal Government of Bhutan has been delighted to present Bhutan-Australia friendship offer. The offer is a one time special package for all Australian citizen and includes the following:
- It is not necessary to pay the mandatory "minimum daily tariff", they can choose their own package costs after paying only the Sustainable Development Fee of USD 65/person per night.
- Discounted fares will be provided by the 2 Bhutanese airlines.
- Upto 50% discount can be availed at certain hotels.
- Flexibility and choice of services available unlike the all inclusive package that has to be taken with the minimum daily tariff.
- Surcharges of Single and couple travellers has been waived off.
- Special reception for the first group to arrive.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is for Australian passport holders only and valid from 1st June, 2018 till 31st August, 2018 only.
- One time visa fee of USD 40/person is applicable.
- Tour must be booked through a licensed Bhutanese tour operator.